Sunday, September 02, 2007

I started reading for the class that is due on September 16th. I also did some stitching this weekend. I worked a bit on Frederick the Literate but I did much more on Always Shine. No pictures taken as usual... sorry. The pain level has gone down alot. I'm taking more advil so I think that might be what is helping. Linda in work goes in for hip surgery this week. I'm a bit nervous as to being busier. I just hope I am a good employee and good coworker. I feel I need to make up for the time I took off when I was out recovering from my surgery. I booked my flight to Buffalo and the car rental tonight. I will be going to Niagara Falls the first weekend in October. I just need to find a place to stay. I have some ideas but I didn't realize it would be so expensive. Granted it is a long weekend for both the US and Canada. It's the unofficial end of the summer this weekend. I'm not really looking forward to the weather getting colder and the daylight shorter. I will enjoy the folliage this year. Now that I'm not in as much pain, I need to start doing things that I have been putting off... like cleaning my room and working on the other room. Also yard work and other things. My mood has been up and down alot. I suspect it's still the hormones getting back to normal. Hormones suck!

No comments: