Saturday, September 15, 2007
Less than 3 weeks until my vacation. I can't wait to see my BF but I also can't wait just to get away. I need to get my energy up. I finally tried on jeans today. Gotta lose weight! It fit but it was a bit snug. Plus since I'm still healing, it pushed that area around to fit. I need to get my homework done too. It's due tomorrow evening by 11:59pm. I've done some reading but posted no assignments. After this class I'm taking time off so I can get my head back in order. Plus I want to do other things for a while like stitch!!!!! I haven't stitched in a while. Too tired. I did work a full 5 days this week with no time off. Needless to say I paid for it today and had to nap this afternoon. I'm still sore and tired. Weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment