I ended up going in late to work today because I was sore and wiped. Also Molly was a nudge all during the night so I didn't get as much sleep as I would have liked. Funny thing is that while I was catching up on sleep today, she hopped on the bed without me knowing and I woke up with her down the bottom of the bed as happy as can be. Not sure why she couldn't be less nudgy during the night. Granted I would have been less tired and would have worked all day. She won't sleep in my mom's bed which she normally does. Molly really misses my mom. Although she looks like she has a big smile on her face while she is sleeping right now...lol.
What a waste of a day for me though. My brain was completely shot. I'm going to set my alarm so I take the strattera tomorrow. So much for behavior modification. I will still work on strategies though so maybe I won't have this brainless feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment