Friday, September 03, 2010
update from yesterday's blog
Well I had the ultrasound this morning. It was a 1/2 inch cyst but it wasn't clear so now I get to go for a needle biopsy. The radiologist said "there's a 5 in 10 chance it's benign." It took me until I was heading down the stairs at the train station what the percentage was. It's 50/50. They won't know until they test the fluid. I've been trying to keep my cool about it all but a bit of the worry did come out when I was telling my mom. I know it's not really much to be concerned about since they didn't do it right away. It wasn't an emergency to get it biopsied right then and there. So for now that's going to be my mind frame. Also that God doesn't give us more than we can handle although I do wonder at times can I really handle what is given to me. So I will just plugging along. Onward........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thinking and praying for you. . .
Post a Comment