Saturday, September 04, 2010

Good bye Earl!

Wow, what a beautiful day after the non-event yesterday. It did rain and there were some really weird clouds but not much wind. Oddly enough I think we have more wind today with a breeze from the west. The temp is wonderful, there is no humidy or it's really low and I don't notice it and the sun is shining so beautifully.

I got my flu shot yesterday so I've been a bit tired today. I normally have a bit of reaction to the flu shot (a little fever, achies, sore throat) but so far just the tiredness. Glad I got the flu shot done and over with when I'm much healthier and not trying to keep warm like I have to in the fall.

I got the Just Cross-Stitch Christmas Ornament edition in the mail today. Oh, there are soooo many wonderful projects. The recipes look yummy too. I saw some new designers this time around but some really great designers who have been in previous editions.

As I say every day even if I don't write a blog posting, I am hoping to stitch tonight. I am going to take Molly (the cat) outside for a bit and try to do some homework (still taking the genealogy classes), at least the reading parts.

I changed the look of my blog last night. I am giving it a few days to see if I plan to keep it. There are some aspects I like of the template so it's got that working for it already.

Short post today...lol.

2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

I am glad Earl is gone and all is well with you.

I so loooooove the new blog look!

Meari said...

Glad you didn't get hit with Earl.