I called my doctor's office on Monday. Still nothing back. I'm tired of the waiting so I decided unless they contact me, I'm not going to do anything about the needle biopsy. I still have to go back in January for my 6 month ultrasound. They can tell me if it's still there or not.
I'm in a mood and it's not an overly great one. I still love my work but the upbeat attitude I am projecting in work is starting to get to me. I will still keep up the upbeat attitude but when I'm home, I'm just letting me be me. I realized one day that I am working myself overly hard and keeping busy just to avoid my mind from thinking about an area of my life that is a complete failure. It seems to be working but I'm sooo wiped when I get out of work. I find I mull over the failure when it creeps into my head but hopefully in time it will pass.
Haven't really been working on my homework. I think I'm going to have to pay to retake the class again. I know I won't have it done by the deadline. I have to mail things to the Institute and wait for it to be graded before I can have my first and I'm technically supposed to wait for feedback. With all the crap going on in work and the sh!@ going to be hitting all the fans on October 1st and for a while after, I don't know if I'll be up for doing homework when I get home from work. I could be doing it now, but no. I'm just waiting until it's late enough to go to bed. I could be stitching but my eyes are just way too tired for that.
Sorry for the not so positive posting. Maybe the next time I'll be less tired and more upbeat.
1 comment:
Take care my dear and know I am thinking of you daily.
Remember the Lord is in control and when you start to worry just look up and say to yourself... "THANK YOU LORD!"
Love ya! ((((HUGS))))
Post a Comment