Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Inauguration Day
I have to say is WOW! I feel so inspired by PRESIDENT Barak Obama's speech. I am so glad I got to watch this historic event on the screen at my library that streamed in the video. It was a very crowded Rabb Lecture Hall. The overflow rooms of C05 and C06 were full as well. That in itself was inspiring too. People from all walks of life were there. Across the street at Old South Church, they also hosted the inauguration and it was packed as well. There were many school children there with their teachers. I am going to try to get a copy of the poem that was read and post it on my blog tonight if I get a chance. I'm not sure when I will be home from C's wedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment