Doing the prep for the colonoscopy tomorrow. I am so not doing this again. I was only able to drink half of the jug. I was so stressed out by it all that I got plugged up. I finally had to say I give up and went to rest in my mom's room which is closest to the bathroom and drink some warm water. Then boom, it started. I don't think I'm going to be as clean as they want though but I'm done drinking that crap.
In case anyone doesn't know... the Fleet Phospho-soda preparation has been taken off the shelf by the FDA because it can cause Kidney damage that can last up to a year or is irreversible for some people. So when I went to the pharmacy on Wednesday to get it, I found out.. .needless to say, I was very quick to call up and ask for the other prep. But I really don't want to do either again. They need to find another way to do this test. It might be find for people who have a normal bowel but for people with IBS even if it's controllable, it's just all bad.
I am enjoying a warm lemonade (with no pulp) right now waiting for the next run to the bathroom but I'm in my warm room on my comfy bed with my warm heating pad. Anything to make my body happier.
We'll see tomorrow if they accept how things are.
No comments:
Post a Comment