Sunday, January 11, 2009

I was still pretty tired today. Not sure what was up with that. I did get my massage yesterday and I could feel a difference in my back from going to the chiropracter and the EMS machine he used on the bottom of my back and the rolling massage ball thingie he does around the muscles near my spinal column. It's not 100% but it was nice to have a relaxing massage there instead of feeling all the tension fighting the massage.

I'm back working on my genealogy homework. I have about a month left to get everything done and have my last consultation with a genealogy specialist to check my work. Assignment 4 is a real toughie for me though. 3 death records for the same guy. Why would he have been registered 3 times and discuss the discrepancies in the records. I figured one was a church/burial record. The other two I'm at a loss. All 3 have different causes of death, 3 different dates but back to back to back. I'll figure it out... but it is sure making my head work more than it wants too...lol.

Back to work tomorrow. I plan to keep to myself and get my work done. No need for idle chit chat even if it's work related. Focus Focus Focus!!!!!

1 comment:

Patty said...

I'm glad the massage made you feel better. I just tagged you in a fun and easy photo tag. Check my blog for details.