Another week gone by. I made it thru 5 days in a row without having to call in sick. I made sure I pushed myself especially the days it was super frigid.
My chiropracter agrees that alot of my health issues especially the tight muscles that it has to do with a worn out adrenal gland. It won't shut off the fight or flight mode. I have exercises to help stretch and strengthen my muscles and also drink licorice tea which I found out helps so many parts of the body. I also have to spend time deep breathing. That should also help to lower my BP.
No stitching again this weekend but I do have tomorrow off so there is still time. I finished another assignment in my genealogy class. That leaves me with one more assignment that has 13 questions. I suspect many of the questions will be easier than the essay I had to write for the prior assignment. Then I need to sign up for the final consultation and I'm done with this class. Then I'll be doing regular topical type classes. Just not sure what I'll take next. I think I will have all my basic level classes done with the finish of this class. I'll have to check it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment