I was tagged by Patty of Pip Stitch that I had to go to my 4th folder in my pictures file and pick the 4th picture. Well my 4th folder only had 3 pictures so I went to my 5th folder and picked my 4th picture.
Here is my picture:
It's a WIP/UFO called Always Shine by Sam Sarah Designs posted to my computer on 2/12/2008. It's unedited so I probably didn't use this one to post to my blog. I need to find this project to see how much more I have to do. I don't think it's that much at least on the Star. There are some things that go near the star and at least 1 embellishment or more. I can't remember.
The rules of this tag are quick & easy:
1. Go to the the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!
So I am going to tag:
Jenn
Dawn
Trish
Eileen
I hope they will want to participate but it's ok if they don't want to do it.
3 comments:
So, maybe this photo tag will get you back to working on this WIP. It will be nice when it's all finished. I googled the design -- it has "Always Shine" above the star. You really don't have much left to do, Mary. Thanks for joining in on the tag!
Thanks for the comments on my header, Other Mary. :) I didn't even think about it being spring-like but you're right about that. For the pattern, I used a coloring page on a blog. I'll link to it once I find it again.
PS Stay warm!
Post a Comment