Thursday, July 27, 2006

July 27

I finished the needlebook that goes with the scissor fob. What I found out that was that Ellen at Hoops and Needles took different motifs from Drawn Threads to design the scissor fob and the needlebook. So I have another finish for 2006.


Front





Back













Need to work on the wedding gift now since it's really overdue.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Gee Mary you've been busy! I'm sorry I've not commented on your finishes but, my blogrolling wasn't telling me that you'd posted. Guess I'm back to checking all the blgs I read daily even if they are not updated just in case.

All your finishes look great. Keep up the good work. *hugs*

Mary said...

Thanks Jenn!

Carol said...

Hi Mary :-) Your fob and needlebook are sweet!

Mary said...

Thanks Carol!

Lillasyster said...

Mary, this is really sweet. I want to stitch a needlebook too, but I don't have enough time at the moment. Maybe on my vacation in September :-)

Mary said...

Thanks Ann-Charlotte!
It was sort of easy to do. Jenn made me a needlebook for my birthday. I like her one better actually. :-) But at least I can say I finished a project...lol.