Thanks Trish and Ann-Charlotte! You will have something soon to add Ann-Charlotte. Trish, a scissors fob is something you put on your fancy scissors to decorate it... it's also something to put your needle on while looking for the next color floss...lol. ;-)
3 comments:
That looks totally cool! Nice work.
My question: What is a scissor fob? I have never heard of such a thing. But, whatever it is sure looks pretty. I wish my work was as precise as yours.
Congrats on the fantastic finish!
Mary, that is a really cute scissor fob. Congrats on finishing it, it's always nice to show off a finish (I just wish I had some to show off too)
Thanks Trish and Ann-Charlotte!
You will have something soon to add Ann-Charlotte.
Trish, a scissors fob is something you put on your fancy scissors to decorate it... it's also something to put your needle on while looking for the next color floss...lol. ;-)
Post a Comment