Wednesday, July 19, 2006

July 19

I have edited my July 12th post and deleted the other posts when I was very emotional and used my blog as an outlet to get it out. I do thank everyone again for their comments... Jenn, Trish and Ann-Charlotte!!! They have really helped me out alot.
This is what I'm supposed to have finished at this point....lol.



I finished the funky stitches and now I'm working on the inside border. Then I have to do the border that I am going to use to connect the back and the front together. I might do something funky for the back like stitch the heart and put my initials but I haven't completely decided yet.

What I should be now working on is the matching needlebook but since I haven't finished the scissor fob, I want to get that done first before the needlebook.

Thanks again everyone!

No comments: