Wednesday, July 12, 2006

July 12

I'm going to post about the rain. It was really heavy and I had to pull over because I couldn't see. I decided to write something about it. I had just left my dbt class. I saw my therapist this morning too.

The rain is really pouring down.
It's like it's mimicking my heart.
Crying, Crying, Crying.
Such sadness from my lonely heart
for a companion to spend my life with.
To enjoy life with and what life had to offer me
and what I can share with him.
Crying
Crying
Crying
When will it stop!!!!!!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

I am reading your blog! I happened to visit all my favorites and stumped on yours. Hang in there. What are you stitching? Any photos to add here?

Mary said...

Sorry Trish, nothing new finished. I'm still working on the Lizzie Kate "And two shall be as one" and the scissor fob I was supposed to have finished for last Tuesday night's class. Now not only do I need to finish the scissor fob, I have the matching needlecase to do too..lol. Geesh!
Thanks for the comment!