Tuesday, June 27, 2006

last day of vacation

Yup I wasted it all. I did finally stop crying last night. My life is really pathetic and the best part about it is that I have created this life I have. Might as well be honest with myself. I don't know why I even bother with anything. I will go back to work tomorrow and do what is expected of me and do what is expected of me outside of my work life as well. Nothing more. Why.... because I don't deserve anything more especially being happy. Why...... because I have really screwed something up in my life and for that I'm being punished for but oh well... if Job survived his trial, I suppose I can do it as well. I'm just not as sure as I can be as humble as him. I'm not sure if my faith is strong enough because it's just so lonely.....
Enough for now........

No comments: