Monday, July 24, 2006

July 23

Well it's actually July 24th but I want to do a post in the evening of the 24th.

I worked on the needlebook today. It wasn't as hard as I thought. Granted I have only worked out various outlines. That big heart on the scissor fob... well that's on the needlebook. That took forever to stitch before. So this time I decided to stitch the outline of it and then stitch a different heart that looked quick to finish. I also decided to do the outline first and not wait until I finish the stitching. (This will make sense when I take a picture of the finished project.)

I don't have a picture to share of what the finished project should look like but I will hopefully have a finished project to share on Tuesday evening or a few days later depending on when I take a picture of it.

I am very behind in my homework. I still have 3 more assignments of week 2 to finish and then do week 3 reading and assignments and it's already week 4... eeek. I really have to catch up this week. Next week is the final!!!!

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Good luck on the final! Hope you do a good job.

Looking forward to seeing the finished product of your stitching.