Saturday, October 03, 2009

I got a new camera today. I got it to take better pictures when I head up to Canada on Monday. I want to take pretty pictures of Niagara Falls including at night. I have a rough idea of what I want to do but my plans are very fluid so if I don't feel up to going somewhere, my backup plans will always be reading my book and stitching. I will probably go for some drives though.

I will take a pictures of Winter Wonderland tonight once I get the camera all ready before I pack it. So far the pictures I took are really cool. I took a few pictures in the kitchen, a few while moving, and of course Miss Molly. I may post one of her tomorrow too.

I am going to take Winter Wonderland and also Halloween Fairy. It's October so I plan to do some stitching on that piece. If I don't finish it, it will be put away until next September or October.

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Enjoy your trip, and your new camera. I look forward to your Niagra pictures!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Congrats on the new camera... those are always fun to use and play with.
Have a great time on your trip... cannot wait to see pics