Here is the link to my webshots page. I posted the rest of the pictures a week ago or so but was too lazy to post. http://community.webshots.com/user/maire1999.
My back seized up again today. I did get myself a bit mobile so I could go to Hoops and Needles to satisfy my cross-stitching stash withdrawals. Mind you I haven't stitched since I got back from Canada.
I've been really bad about getting my genealogical homework done. I have a huge block with doing anything lately really. I am trying to plug along with it but it will be a huge rush with it all being due by November 1 at 11:59pm. I really don't like the assignments so I think that is why I'm avoiding it all. I might also be feeling a bit genealogied out again.
I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween and Happy Celtic New Year!
3 comments:
mary! thank you so much for sharing your vacation pictures! everything looks beautiful! and it looks like fun
=]
I hope you get that back sorted out soon! I've been dealing with a pesky back lately and I'm not happy about it.
Hope your back is feeling better. Just curious... What's genealogical homework? Are you taking a class?
Post a Comment