Tuesday, October 20, 2009

vacation pictures - day 1

I'm still playing catchup but I have decided to start posting some pictures to my webshots account. I tried to load some to Flickr but I hit a monthly upload limit and I didn't even finish loading my second day pictures (which I still cut some out.) So, I'm starting to load them on Webshots. I am going to try to post a group of pictures for each day I took pictures. My new camera breaks my pictures down so well based on the day I took the pictures. It's sooo cool. I got a Cannon PowerShot SX120 IS. I took some really great pictures and some really bad pictures...lol. Still learning how to use it. But I loved some of the zoom pictures I took. You will see some of them as I post day by day. Some of the places look so close it looks like I just had to take a few steps to be there but in reality, it was so far away.

The first link today will be for my first day October 5, 2009 - 34 pictures for today: http://travel.webshots.com/album/575185104CjCLtp.

Enjoy day 1 of my trip in pictures- 34 of 50 at least...lol.

1 comment:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

What great pictures. Thank you for sharing.