Sunday, September 27, 2009

A picture of my progress on Winter Wonderland. I decided to do the border and then I'll go back to do the falling snow. This picture is before I started on the border so hopefully before I go away, I will have another picture by then. I haven't decided if this is the project I'm going to take with me to Canada or if I will take something else. I guess I won't know until next Sunday night. Oh my... this trip is coming up fast. Mind you, I didn't make the reservations until last week and this is not something I normally do. I generally plan a few months in advance. I guess I knew I was taking the time off anyway.

Well here is the picture..... (progress as of Friday, 27 September 2009)

3 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Looks Great so far!!!!

Kalu V said...

it looks great!!! i think you should definitely take it you might miss it if you dont.
Hope you have lots of fun on your vacation!!!

AnnMcD said...

Mary,
Thanks for your comment on my blog...yes they are wild turkeys. Today, just at suppertime they were back but this time in the backyard. It is kinda nice to have wild things feel at home at our home.