Friday, September 25, 2009

I didn't feel so good today so I stayed home and slept most of the day. My mom said her stomach wasn't feeling great yesterday too so maybe I caught something or maybe the week just caught up with me. I am hoping I feel better tomorrow as I want to get some stuff done.

I did some stitching of Winter Wonderland tonight but didn't take a picture. Hopefully if I stitch tomorrow I will take a picture then. I finished from basically the tree down. I need to do the snow flakes and then the border and move onto the next pattern. I will probably do the one just to the left of the part I'm doing. The design can be seen at http://www.countrycottageneedleworks.com/threadpacks.html.

My mom is home from her vacation and Miss Molly is happy. She did have a little flareup on her lip but it seems to be going away. Or at least, I'm hoping it is. I put one of the blankets she likes down the bottom of my bed again and she is a happy camper. I didn't realize she was missing it. I had it on "her" bed in the other room. I call it her bed because we call it "her" room. She likes climbing all over my stuff and loves sleeping in the bed. I have a flannel blanket at the bottom of the bed and she absolutely loves it. But I think today she feels she has to take care of me. Always the mummy kitty...lol.

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Hope you're feeling better. I think the boards were tilted for the kick I was doing, or it was just the angle the picture was being taken on. I was doing a jumping reverse side kick.

Kalu V said...

there must be something in the air... i slept the whole weekend and so did alondra! i think were all getting the flu or something

hope youre feeling better! oh and mom too!!