Still haven't stitched this week but maybe since I'm off from work tomorrow I might stitch a bit more on Pooh's Temptation. Work hasn't been that bad this week. I got quite a bit done today and I didn't seem to get anyone annoyed at me.
Thank you to everyone who has commented on my recent dilema. I think you are all in a concensus of what I should do. It is what my heart wants to do. I just have to come to terms with chosing for myself for once instead of what is expected of me with my family. It will be time until I move up there though. Not like the end of this summer. Probably not until next spring or the beginning of next summer.
My aunt is starting to do better and is getting more energy as the days go on. She is eating more and is taking walks when in the morning and evening when it's not so hot.
1 comment:
Keeping you in my prayers. Praying also that your aunt keeps improving.
Post a Comment