I changed the look of my blog because I wanted to use the functions in the new blogger layout. I am not sure what I think of it just yet. I like Hello Kitty but I liked the crisp look of the old template. It just wouldn't work with new layout.
Things have been chaotic in my life lately. Between changes going on in work and my aunt getting sick last week, I can't seem to get a handle on things. Plans have been altered due to family needs. I'm just feeling a bit sorry for myself because some of those plans were actually positive for me for once. I'll get over it like I usually do and plug along in life the way that is expected of me.
I did stitch on Pooh's Temptation a bit but I haven't taken any pictures of it lately to provide an update.
Happy 4th to everyone!
4 comments:
Looking good. Glad to hear from you. Sorry things are not going well with the changes.... boy do I know that feeling.
Sorry things have come up to change the plans you had. I hope things get less chaotic for you soon.
i like it! its all cute and welcomy
sorry to hear things are bit hectic lately ... i hear ya!!
hopefully things will go back to normal soon
I like the Hello Kitty and also the blue background of the entries. I'm sorry to hear about your aunt and what's going on at work. I hope everything gets worked out soon and you can start making your plans again.
Post a Comment