Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Thanks to everyone who sent me well wishes for my aunt. She is doing better... not all better but better than she was last week. She's a bit more independent again and that is making her feel better too.

I didn't get the job that I had interviewed for last month. No biggie. It just wasn't in God's plan for me.

I haven't stitched since last week but I have been reading some stitching magazines so at least I haven't turned away from stitching. I figure I'll try when it cools down this week. Boy is it hot and humid here in the Northeast. The humidity is what is making it harder for me. I can't get my skin to dry unless I'm in work (gasp) with the a/c or when I'm in my car with the a/c on... see the trend...lol. I have fans going in my room and the other room with the doors open and that seems to cool it down a wee at night to a more bearable level.

So now to decide what my next move will be in regards to work or my life in general...... Lots of research to do now...lol.

Stay cool to those in warm climates and stay warm to those in the cold climates.

No comments: