I decided to apply for the job in the library that opened up. Today was the deadline. Not sure if I want it but at least maybe I'll learn more about the department. I just don't know what I want to do now about considering going to Canada. I have some people say follow your heart, do what you want to do for yourself for a change, then I have my mom who said today she has "mixed feelings". But it was the way she said it that sounded like she doesn't want me to go. She wouldn't give me a reason why though. That makes it more confusing.
No stitching today. It was just too hot to stitch in my room and that's where I usually stitch. I found that if I don't put the overhead light on in my room, it stays a bit cooler.
I heard it will be a bit cooler tomorrow... at least not so humid so it will feel cooler. I can't wait for my skin to dry...lol. I really need to work on losing weight!!!!
2 comments:
Hi Mary.
I say go with your heart. You know what's best for you. If others are telling you differently, but might be because that's what they want for themselves. hmm. not sure lol
Follow your heart. Hope you get a reprieve from the heat soon.
Post a Comment