Here is the one and only picture I will take of "And Two Shall Be As One" by Lizzie Kate (aka the wedding gift) before I customize it. I wanted to make sure the recepients don't find out I'm making this for them.

I want to work on that the rest of the weekend plus I have the ornament from my ornament finishing class at
Hoops and Needles. I need to get that done by Sept. 12. The first ornament of the new ornament finishing class year is by Mount Forest Frameworks. We are doing the 2006 Snowman Kit. We will do a different finishing technique. Probably similar to what we did last year with the 2005 Snowman Kit. Somewhere way back on my blog is that finish. I'm doing it on a different color piece because I was late getting my kitted piece so I kitted it up myself. I do need to figure out what DMC floss I need though. I probably have it but I have found that I am always lacking one or more dmc flosses. In time, I should have a full collection at the rate I'm going.
Book just finished: Little Town at the Crossroads by Maria D. Wilkes (a part of the Brookfield Years/Caroline Years)
Movie of the night: Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
4 comments:
oooh your almost done! Let me know if you need any help with the names but, it sounds like you've got it pretty much worked out. Just count then count again to be sure before you do stitching. *grin*
Thanks for the advice, Jenn! Yeah, counting is definitely the trick. I did go off a few places for the top but I know I have to be a bit more accurate here or it will off kilter easily and will be more noticeable. If I need help, I definitely will let you know. I can't wait to finish this piece!! :-)
Two Shall Be As One looks great! The bride and groom will love it :-)
Thanks Carol! They were over for lunch today so I couldn't even considering taking it out to stitch until now. I can't wait to get it framed. Of course, I have to put their names on it first...lol.
Post a Comment