Sunday, September 10, 2006

September 10th

I had a busy week so I didn't get to stitch again until the weekend. On top of it, I also got that weird bug going around that makes you really tired with a fever and major aching. Tonight I finally feel a bit better. Not 100% better but enough to be able to do anything but sleep.


Tonight I was able to finish up the stitching of the snowman for Tuesday's finishing class. The picture is a bit blurry but it clear enough. I will take another picture when it is completely finished.



Stitching: plan to go back to wedding gift and hopefully start small animal SAL (after Tuesday)
Book just finished: Blade Silver: Color Me Scarred (YA Fiction)
Book starting: Little Clearing in the Woods (The Caroline Years)
Movie watched: Sabrina (the modern version)

9/11 - We will never forget!!!!!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Mary that looks so pretty! You did a great job! I love it.

Jenn said...

Everyone seems to be finishing pieces today. It must be the offical 'finishing day!' *grin*

I love your snowman he came out great. Hope you have 2 shall be done soon.