Today was the first day back to work. It wasn't too bad. I didn't get as much done as I had hoped but it wasn't a completely useless day either. Tomorrow is a new day to do more.
Tonight I stitched more on the Mount Forest Frameworks' 2006 Snowman. Here is my progress:
Currently reading: Witta: An Irish Pagan Tradition. Watched: Gilmore Girls (love this show, can't wait for the new season)
Mary, Your snowman is coming along really good - he's so cute. I had to look up that designer and they have quite a few designs I would like to have - but when would I have the time to actually stitch them? LOL
I'm looking forward to seeing him finished, keep up your good work
Your snowman is looking great. Sorry for not commenting sooner but, my Blogroller is not updating peoples blogs. Guess I need to check the blogs no matter what it tells me. :)
Keep up the good work. How is TSBAO coming along? I hope you got the names figured out ok.
3 comments:
Mary,
Your snowman is coming along really good - he's so cute. I had to look up that designer and they have quite a few designs I would like to have - but when would I have the time to actually stitch them? LOL
I'm looking forward to seeing him finished, keep up your good work
Welcome back to work :-) Love your little snowman!
Your snowman is looking great. Sorry for not commenting sooner but, my Blogroller is not updating peoples blogs. Guess I need to check the blogs no matter what it tells me. :)
Keep up the good work. How is TSBAO coming along? I hope you got the names figured out ok.
Post a Comment