Today is the last day of my vacation. It was successful for me. I did relax. I did regroup my thoughts and I hope when I go back to work tomorrow I'm a better coworker. This statement has to do with something that was brought up in my mid-year review. I highly doubt my boss thought I would take this criticism (although useful criticism) to heart to the point of pain and suffering. No biggie though. Anything to make me a better coworker is what is important.
Following is the second day of the 2006 Snowman from Mount Forest Frameworks. You can't really tell but that is the head and body...lol. It will make more sense when I put the hat on it and the earth in the middle. Sorry it's a bit blurry.

A new genealogy class started for me today. It's Methodology 2. I hope I do better than I did with Methodology 1. This is for a new certificate called American Records Certificate. This one has 40 classes to complete unlike the genealogical librarianship certificate that was only 12 classes. I've got a lot of work to do on them...lol. As always I hope to keep up. Time will tell if I get behind. I tend to have all these lofty goals and schedule and then something happens like I get what would normally be a simple cold and I'm in bed for a few days and get behind on everything due to the lack of energy. I hope to work on that too. I'm hoping with a better diet and more exercise and vitamins I might have better luck this fall and winter season. Time will tell....
Time to go work on my homework....lol.
Book just finished: Lost in the Mirror. (a non-fiction book)
No movies today or yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment