I thought I'd do a post so the pictures aren't right up front anymore. They are still beautiful sitting on the dining room table.
I have been stitching a little but not much. I need to turn my attention away from Pooh's Temptation and onto the ornament for the next finishing class. It's a Shepherd's Bush. I might do a bit more on Pooh's temptation before I start it. But I have until the second Tuesday in June to finish stitching it.
Everything feels like it's in a painful holding pattern right now but the feeling will pass in time. I skipped martial arts and choir this week so next week I need to get back into the schedule. This week wasn't one of my better weeks but work is over and it is a three day weekend afterall. I still have two more days to recoup and regenerate for the next work week.
1 comment:
Can we please have the pictures as the first pictures we see? THE FLOWERS?????They are gorgeous. You should let us see them. I wish we could put them at the top of your blog. So if there are others posters to your blog here: Wouldn't you agree?
Post a Comment