Day 1 of at home vacation. I finished a book, returned books to the library, did some yard work, did some laundry and stitched. Chest pain has been coming back since I came home from Canada. I need to remember what I was doing right up in Canada and apply it to now. I know I relaxed and didn't worry too much. I should try that tomorrow.
2 comments:
Glad to see you are home. Double glad you went on vacation. Triple glad you had a great time.
You have chest pain? How are you dealing with it? Sounds to me like you should go to the doctor.
Have a great day! Happy stitching as they say.
Thanks Patricia!
I actually went to the doctor a week before my trip up to Canada. I'm taking Prilosec... well the generic version. I had an EKG and chest xray and both were fine. I let the pain go on way too long so it will take a bit for it to go away. I also need to remember to stay calm.
Post a Comment