Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Another finish


Bruins Logo
Designed by Hoops and Needles, Walpole, MA
similar to Hinzeit designs
Finished 5/8/08
-still need to frame


I finished the stitching while up at Celebration of Needlework but I put on the charms tonight.


I also worked on the ornament for the class next Tuesday night at Hoops and Needles. It's A Star, A Star by Sunflower Seed. It's not the Shepherd's Bush that I thought we were doing. They are similar but there is more gold in this one by Sunflower Seed. I will hopefully finish that tomorrow.


I like being on vacation, even though I still need to work on getting the chest pain to go away before going back to work.

2 comments:

Aussie Stitcher said...

Your Bruins piece looks great, glad you has a good time, looking forward to seeing your class pieces.

Kalu V said...

congrats on the finish!
the bruins logo look great

hope your chest pain goes away soon ... hopefully before vacations are over so you can enjoy them a bit more =]