Thursday, August 16, 2007
Well I've finished 4 days of work. I have tomorrow off because I am working the weekend. I'm starting to get a handle on what I need to try to catch up on. I've got a little list going of easier tasks that I need to get done and next week I'll add more of the trickier stuff. I still have energy to do my job even after 4 days. I'm tired but the energy is there. I'm also sore but I am going to try to work thru it since I've been in worse pain before and worked thru it. I haven't stitched since last week. I want to try to get a picture of what I've accomplished so far on my blog but that might have to wait until the weekend. Definitely not tonight. I also need to post to the Yahoo groups I'm in. I'll do that hopefully tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have done really well to get back to work.
Joanne
Post a Comment