Well I didn't get all my classwork done. I got all the assignments done before the cutoff but not the final. I'm just waiting around to hit the extension button so I can post the final in the morning. I will do the final offline.
Work last week was hard. I was very tired and sore. I hope this week will be better. I did take it easy today but I'm still sore. :-( I did go to the Leanne Rhimes concert on Saturday. It was great. I also did some stash shopping too. I was hoping to pick up the Bruins Logo but it wasn't ready yet. She's been really short staffed lately so it's hard to get things done.
My mood has been a bit off lately. I have an idea of the reasons for it and behind it. I know that the surgery and hormones plays a role but life doesn't help either. I know I let myself feel the way I do so it's noone else's fault but my own. I guess I'm feeling trapped in my life again and not sure how to make changes since I am still healing from the surgery. Plus work.... is it really want I want to do, how can I work on my own accommodations with still healing and working at the same time. (Taking time off isn't the issue... it's how to work with the patron with items that are really too heavy for me to handle. I don't want to ask a patron to take a book down for me that might be too heavy. That's not doing my job. And as I've said before.... if I can't do my job, I shouldn't have it...... my head is too full of thoughts like that lately.) I think I need to plan a vacation at some point just to get away... not take time off from work and be home but take time off and go away somewhere. As if that will happen any time soon.............
No comments:
Post a Comment