I haven't gotten much further with the Bruin's logo. I showed it to him 3 weeks ago and I think I've done about 16 stitches since then. I'm hoping to stitch more tomorrow night when a friend and I reinstitute our Saturday night stitch night. It was supposed to be last week but she was under the weather. We were going to do an AC Moore field trip since she hasn't been to the one over my way. I wish I did go even though she wasn't there because they had a DMC floss sale. I think it was 5 for $1.00. It's normally .29. But when you just have to get floss, you just have to get floss...lol.
I haven't really done much of anything since I came back from Canada other than the first two days I was back. I've been fighting a cold or something and just have had no energy. It's also been mighty cold which means I probably went into hibernation mode which I had hoped I wouldn't do this winter. I wanted to get so much more done!!!
As usual, I'm behind in my current genealogy class but it's about using the internet so I should be able to fly thru the assignments when I finally get my butt in gear. I have about a month to get everything done.
I'm not working this weekend which is a good thing. I had hoped to make it through an entire long week-7 days in a row with only taking a half day. Instead I ended up out on Wednesday because I had coughed all night. My silly asthma and the cold. I don't understand why I don't have the stamina like other people to work a long shift like that. I know I'm not supposed to compare myself to other people and accept myself the way I am but it's sooo annoying when I can't seem to keep up with other people. Ok enough whining. Sorry folks that are reading this.
I decided to join up with the ornament stitching class at Hoops and Needles again. I think it's good for me to get out with other people. The fact that it's stitchers is even better. Plus I learn all sorts of new stitching and finishing techniques. Not so good for the pocketbook but hey, you only live once and it is something that is positive and productive.
Miss Molly turned 3 on February 26th. Happy Belated Birthday!...lol. I can't wait until she can enjoy napping on the porch and watching all her outside friends visit again...lol.
Well I think I'm going to call it a day. Get all that energy up for a warmer Saturday. I've got lots planned. I just hope I don't fall back on my old ways of just saying screw it and go to bed. I've got to think positive!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment