Sunday, February 25, 2007

another overdue post

Well I haven't stitched anymore on the Bruin's logo. This has been a pretty busy week for me. I have to say that my mini-vacation to Canada over the President's Day weekend was absolutely wonderful. I had such a great time with my boyfriend. Yes, I can officially call him my boyfriend now. He's such a great guy. I still don't know what I did to deserve to even know such a wonderful man. But I will definitely enjoy it. We went to the Hockey Hall of Fame, Niagara Falls and the Butterfly Conservatory there. We also went to the Square One Mall which is supposed to be really huge and the mall at Erin Mills. We ate at Pickle Barrel (serves breakfast all day), Boston Pizza, Applebee's and Montana's. All great places and highly suggest for people to eat there if you are ever up in Ontario Province.

Other than that I have been trying to catch up with things I've put aside while I was sick and also while I was away. I finally paid my bills. The creditors will be happy about that...lol. I still have quite a few emails to send to people but I have my list and will hopefully catch up with my emails this week.

I am hoping to start working out. Yeah, I know I always say that but I really have more energy to do it. Last week, I did alot of walking due to the ice and not being able to get the car out, and chopping of the ice...lol. Still ice in the driveway but in time it will melt. We are supposed to have snow over night and into tomorrow. I have a pathway to shovel on the sidewalk so it should be quick shoveling when I get home from work tomorrow night. At least I hope it will be that way. I just hope it won't ice up again. That was just horrible.

I have to say I came back from Canada very refreshed and seeing things differently. I actually looked forward to going to work last Tuesday. As the week went on, I started to get more and more tired-back to my old self but it was nice to feel rejuvenated like I did. I definitely have a new outlook on frigid temps...lol. I didn't seem to mind the cold as much this week. I don't see that lasting too long but if it doesn't feel absolutely painfully frigid for me even though the temps say otherwise, I'm going with it. :-)

Well the audio books I am downloading from my local library's website are almost done so I will end this post as well.

Have a great week everyone. Maybe I'll have a stitching update soon!!!

3 comments:

Lillasyster said...

Nice to hear from you again, Mary, and I'm so glad that you are happy - you really deserve that.

Jenn said...

I'm glad to hear that you had a good time on your mini vacation.

I've heard of a lot of people down loading audio books from their library websites but, I've not been able to figure out if our does it too.

Looking forwad to seeing your next update on the Bruins logo

Carol said...

Hi Mary! I am so looking forward to seeing you at Celebration :-)