Thursday, March 15, 2007

a post

I started the ornament for the ornament stitching class at Hoops and Needles. I got all the green leaves done. I will work on the red, backstitching and beads hopefully this weekend.

I'm about 6 weeks behind in my genealogy class but I'm hoping to catch up there as well. I think the final gets posted online next week.

I'm off tomorrow for the holiday (Evacuation Day- Suffolk County holiday). It was not a good week for me in work. I couldn't do anything without managing to piss someone off. I should have just pulled the covers over my head on Monday and called it a week then. At least they won't have to deal with me until next week so things should be much better for everyone at least until then.

Stick a fork in me... I'm done!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

*pokeing you with a fork* mmmm nope not done yet! :P I can't wait to see the ornament you are working on. Is it one from one of the JCS issues?