Tuesday, March 01, 2011
A Sad Post
As some of you already know, the stitching world lost a great designer yesterday... Lisa Roswell of The Primitive Needle. Articles about her death can be found at: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/weather/weather_news/crews-in-norwalk-search-for-woman-swept-away-by-flood-waters and http://www.sanduskyregister.com/norwalk/news/2011/feb/28/woman-trapped-car. I had never bought or stitched any of her designs but I have admired watching my stitching friends as they worked on Lisa's designs. She will definitely be missed. Her website provides a mini-bio... http://www.theprimitiveneedlehome.com/store/WsAboutus.asp. I noticed a posting from her daughter on Lisa's blog and many people have been posting their condolences http://witchstitches0.blogspot.com/. I immediately posted my condolences. It's just such an immensely sad tragic story. I plan to keep her and her family and friends in my prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
=[ . mary this is so sad i read about it when i got home ... but even right now i dont think ive actually "gotten it"
RIP Lisa .
Post a Comment