I had my reevaluation today at PT. She is happy with the strength that I have gotten back. Still have more work to do... 3-4 weeks of it. She is thinking that it's probably not a tear in the meniscus. I feel the leg is much stronger but the knee hurts like heck. But whatever, she's seen enough of these things so she knows better. I seem to do better at PT on Mondays after I've been off my legs for 2 days but the second session of the week is just the pits. It hurts a lot and it doesn't seem to go away until I'm off my legs again over the weekend. It is what it is I guess and I will just have to accept it.
4 comments:
Hope you get to being much better soon. I know having knee issues is not fun.
I had to take my office mate into the doctor's this week for what he said was a tear. He gave her a shot, some pain pills and said it would get better. She was walking with a cane yesterday. Hope yours gets better soon!
I'm sorry to hear you're in pain, Mary. I hope you can take something for it. And I hope the PT gets easier for you.
Hope your knee gets better soon.
Post a Comment