First two days on Neurotonin were interesting. Tuesday night, I could feel some of the pain sensations go away but not all. I still didn't sleep well. Wednesday during the day, I could feel the medicine pooping out as the day went on. Wednesday night when I took the medicine, my knees, hands, arms, and lower back felt amazingly good. But I was really goofy perky last night. Thank goodness my mom was great about putting up with my silliness. At least I wasn't bitchy...lol. Today, I could feel the meds pooping out but later. I was able to walk across the street to the 7-eleven and have no pain in my knees or the bottom of my feet. Tonight, I'm still not feeling the affects but my mood is kind of funky tonight too so I'm not sure if that is blocking some of the goodness of the medicine. It's nice though to have the pain dial turned down so I can feel human. Having pain somewhere and almost everywhere in my body since I was 3, this medicine is absolutely amazing that it can turn the dial down to almost nothing but what is needed for true emergencies. Granted this is only day 3. I increase it a bit more next week and then the week after and then level off. The medicine could poop out in its effectiveness between now and then or just make me feel weird. Granted for me, having no pain that was originally caused by bad signals, well is sort of weird. It's energizing. That worked to my disadvantage on Tuesday. I felt so good I was energies and it made it harder to sleep. Last night, I could sleep once I finally fell asleep because I wasn't trying to make my body not hurt in any one position.
Sorry if the above is disjointed. That's a tiny side effect I need to work on.
Well time to try again for another night.... peaceful-ish sleep... Molly was happy last night since I wasn't bumping her with my moving all the time... hopefully tonight will be just as successful for her.
Good night!
1 comment:
Glad the meds are starting to work for you. Continued improvement is my hope for you.
Post a Comment