Friday, March 19, 2010

I haven't posted in a while. Not much to say really. I have done a bit of stitching but been too lazy to take an pictures. I did finally finish Dream on the Lizzie Kate Double Flip-its. I am planning to start Love but I have to figure out how many to count down before I start it. I'm doing the patterns together on one piece of fabric.

Work has been sort of stressful. We aren't sure what will happen to the branches or what is going to happen to the departments in the Central Library. We know there will be lay offs. It's the unknown that can cause stress. Not good for the fibro.

I'm still working to get the fibro under control. I was supposed to increase the medicine during the daytime hours but it makes me a bit sleepy and I can't be that way in work. It's not very professional. I still haven't gone to the gym or pool. Go figure. Hopefully with the weather getting warmer I might feel more inspired to go. I do continue my stretching at home.

We got water in the basement from the relentless Nor'easter last weekend. Monday it seemed to really be the worst. It started to go down once the rain stopped but only so much. The ground outside needed to dry a bit too. I tried to vacuum the water up on Wednesday but as soon as I stopped it kept pouring in and it seemed to have brought guests. But today it seemed like it was finally going away. Hopefully by the next storm it should be gone. The next storm is Tuesday. Can't wait! (Not)

At least the sun has been out since Wednesday and it's been warm during the day.

3 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

I'd say with the double flips, just be consistant in what you pick as the distance between words. I can't remember what I did... that was too long ago! LOL!

Hope things are looking up for you!

Meari said...

How are things going at work? I know what you mean about the stress. I have the same thing going on where I work. :(

Water in the basement. Me too! We've had storm after storm rip through here in the past couple weeks. Can't a girl get a break??

Meari said...

How's things going? You haven't updated your blog in a while.