Wednesday, November 09, 2005

New ornament finished


I had a great time at the ornament finishing class at Hoops and Needles in Walpole, my LNS. So I have another finish!!!!

I also did a bit of stitching on Official Snow Guide last weekend. I haven't taken any updated pictures. Maybe this weekend!!!

Next ornament is the Christmas Cone by Wee Works from the JCS Christmas 2005 ornament issue.

4 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Looks so wonderful Mary.
Dawn in Az

Jenn said...

Way to go Mary! Your finish is so pretty. Is it for you or for St. Judes?

Bastet said...

It's lovely Mary. Good Job. Can't wait to see the update for Snow Guide!

Mary said...

Thanks everyone!
Jenn, this one is actually for me since it's from the ornament finishing class. Also, I made a few mistakes when I stitched it because I wasn't paying attention. I was watching tv at the same time...lol. Most people won't notice the mistake but I know it's there. If I stitch it again, I will definitely do it correctly.