Friday, November 11, 2005

Finished Official Snow Guide



I finally finished Official Snow Guide by Lizzie Kate. Jenn gave this pattern to me as a present and it took longer than I thought to finish it but I'm sooooo glad I did. It's really cute. I love the charms. I did make a mistake but I decided to call it my own creative touch to the pattern.

Next I will work on Frederick the Literate, the ornament for the next ornament finishing class and the wedding present for my brother and his fiance'.

I got a Daylight lap lamp today so it should help me alot with Frederick the Literate and anything else I stitch on dark fabric in the future.

4 comments:

Bastet said...

WOW! It came out beautifully!

Jenn said...

Way to go Mary! It came out great!!! I'll have to pick up Fred again now that you are going to be working on him. He's such fun to do. What L*K do you see doing next sometime in the future?

Butterfly Amy said...

Looks great Mary!! And just in time for SNOW! haha
How do you like your Daylight Lamp? I use the GE Reveal Bulbs since its a cheaper way for me to get the same sort of light. Plus I don't really have a place to put the day light lamp and Ijust use the Reveal bulbs in place of regular bulbs and they last a good long time. I got one day light bulb by Verilix I think it was called.. it didn't blow out for close to 3 years!
Happy Stitching!

Mary said...

I will test the Daylight lap lamp hopefully this week. The next Lizzie Kate will be And Two Shall Be as One for John and Katie's wedding in April but I have to finish it early so I can get it framed on time.
Thanks for the wonderful comments. Oh and the change I made had to do with the shovel...lol. I prefer red shovels anyways...lol. ;-)