
I finished my St. Jude's charity ornament today. I stitched "Rejoice" by Lizzie Kate. It comes from the 2004 JCS Christmas Ornament issue. I had to do some modifications. I took off the bells... I thought they looked like martini glasses and I didn't put any of the embellishments on. I also added one more snowflake due to the lack of the charms. It didn't take long to stitch. I worked on it on Monday before I remembered I hadn't finished a work project that was due the next day. I remembered at 10:30pm and then today for about a hour or less. It took longer today because I was busy watching tv at the same times. Gotta love the Flintstones. Glad they are releasing the various seasons of it. I'm up to Season 2...lol.
Anyways, my finish is here. I wish I had done more ornaments but at least I have one to help a child have a brighter Christmas.
Now back to Frederick and Official Snow Guide and I really need to work on the wedding present for my brother and his fiance too.
2 comments:
your finish looks great Mary! I know the kids will love it. :) Keep up the good work.
Well done! The child who gets it will be thrilled.
Post a Comment