
I went to the cross-stitch finishing class at Hoops and Needles on Tuesday night. This month's ornament was Snowman by Mount Forest Frameworks. We finished it a bit differently with cording. It looks more like a Boston snowman...lol. We use molasses sand in Boston now when it snows and so the snow gets this darker tinge than a pretty white snowman...lol. I also ran out of the floss I was using and had to substitute with something slightly different...lol.
I need to work on my charity ornament for St. Jude's this weekend as well. I'm going to do the Rejoice ornament by Lizzie Kate from the 2004 JCS Ornament issue. But I'm going to take the bells off since they look more like Margarita glasses. I'm also going to change the word "Rejoice" to 2005.
I still have lots of homework to catch up on as well.
2 comments:
Your finish looks great Mary! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see your L*K.
He's so cute! Thanks for sharing him with us!
Post a Comment