Monday, June 06, 2011

Wow it sure has been a while since I posted. Thanks for the nudge Meari!

Here is my update on Birds of a Feather....              


Weird weather we had last Thursday in Massachusetts. The annual rate for tornadoes in Massachusetts are 2.3.... supposedly we had 3 in one day. I don't think Boston will be exempt this summer from seeing a tornado whether it is down or turned up. When I left work, we had really funky clouds over head.....






A friend referred to them as marshmallow clouds. I was told of the real name for them but that information has gone completely out of my head. It looked like something out of a movie though. This picture was taken between 6:45 and 7:00PM. We had a huge thunderstorm between 9-10 that just didn't seem to quit. It was one of the scariest storms I've been in. I have a feeling it's going to be a very long summer with really bad storms. I feel really bad for everyone not just in Massachusetts who have been affected by the tornadoes this spring. It's like Mother Nature is trying to tell us something but now in big huge billboard style.

I finally finished my genealogy class, Analysis and Skills Mentoring - Part 2, that I should have finished months ago. I have my consultation the end of the month and I'll get my grade then. So I have finally finished my intermediate classes. Now onto the next 10 classes which are all advanced.

Well that's it for now. I was going to include a current picture of Molly, my cat but Blogger is being annoying. It could be my internet connection but I've had enough trying to upload for one night.

Thanks for reading. .... and I am purposely not mentioning anything about the Boston Bruins in the post. :)

3 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Stitching is beautiful my friend.

Hope all is well.

Kalu V said...

great progress =D

those are some funky clouds ! they kind of do look like a marshmallow ...but an evil kind lol, im sure i would freak if i saw them around here

California's weather has been so bipolar lately its annoying, freezing one day hot the next =S

congrats on finishing your courses and lots of luck on the next ones

Meari said...

Birds of a Feather looks great. Wonky weather happening everywhere. It's crazy!