I changed the blog template. I saw Kalu's blog and it had a link to Lee Lou Blogs. There is a link on the top of this page. I'm trying a few out but I wanted something different for a while.
I'm still fighting the cold. Some days it's winning, some days I feel like I'm starting to get a handle on it. Each day is different. I've been doing my PT exercises but I've also been off my knee the past two weekends so they aren't as sore as usual. I've got a busy week ahead of me so we'll see how it works. I go back to PT on Thursday. It's like I'm almost starting again since I couldn't go at all last week-between being sick and then last minute scheduling problems. So I think we might start 4 weeks from this Thursday even though I've been doing the exercises. I don't seem to do them all each night but I do what I can. One night last week the cold medicine took affect while I was doing one of the exercises that I fell asleep in the middle of it. Woke up about 2 hours later wondering why I wasn't under the covers...lol.
No stitching again this weekend and I still have no picture updates of what I've done the past few months.... maybe soon. Maybe I can figure out how to create a works in progress section on the blog. Something to play with but not going to stress out trying to figure it out.
And what about the blizzards we have had 2 weeks in a row. I do think the one last week was worse. There are more trees and tree limbs down. Ice still comes off of them with no warning. It is oh so much fun to be woken up by it since my room is on the top floor with the tree right over my room. Tomorrow storm is supposed to start in Boston as snow, then ice and then heavy rain. I am hoping it will clean my car a bit and get the snow piles to get shorter. My car is a shade of white salt. It used to be navy...lol. It's supposed to be warm (over 32F/0C) Tuesday and Wednesday so that will hopefully melt the snow more. Right now it's 1F/-17C on one temp gadget and 14F/-10C on the weather bug gadget. Still cold either way.
Well it's time to get under my warm covers and read for a bit before I fall asleep.
Stay warm and dry for those in the Northern Hemisphere and stay cool and dry in the Southern Hemisphere.
4 comments:
love the look!!! its nice to have something different right? i want to add the tabs for wishlist and wips but dont know how yet .. and after erasing all of my blogs i just stick with what i know lol
Hope your cold goes away soon! and tell the kids to stay away ...make a non cootie section where they can go near until you get better ... or ever! haha
good luck with PT
hugs!!!! ♥
I love the new look.
Hope you get to feeling well soon.
I like your new blog look, I still haven't figured out that process yet.
Hope you get over that cold soon. Several members of my family have had that cold that seems to last forever - it is a real bummer.
Your new blog layout is really cute. How's that cold? Are you able to work while going through PT? Stay warm, friend.
Post a Comment