Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Here is an update on the Snowflake Biscornu by Faby Reilly Designs (http://www.feerie.co.uk/index/FreeCharts.html) that one of my groups is doing as an SAL.


I also finished the 3rd block on Winter Wonderland. I'm going to work on 2nd block next. Here is the 3rd block finished:


I'm still trying to figure out how to use the camera. I am taking great pictures of my cat though she is not very thrilled about that...lol.

6 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Your stitching is beautiful.

I pray we both find something soon.

AnnMcD said...

Good luck in your job search. I really hope that something right up your alley comes along soon.
Meanwhile, your stitching is lovely.

Kalu V said...

lol poor kitty!
I do the same with alondra ... up to a few months ago she would not let me take a single picture of her ... i guess i went a little crazy

sooo i see you had enough thread to finish the border! thats good ... so it was just me being wasteful =[

Anonymous said...

Mary that looks so good. I love it. It is just in time for the holidays. Did you say in your blog if you are making it for someone?

Dani - tkdchick said...

Thanks for sharing the link!

Meari said...

Nice stitching!