Tomorrow is June 1st. Wow this month seems to have flown by. I didn't do any stitching this weekend. I was going to stitch on the huck towel but that will have to wait now. I hope I am a better person this week towards everyone.
omg i know!!!! its like all of a sudden may was over! and im sure youre awesome towards everyone dont stress about that ... sometimes we see things in ourselfs that others dont even realize are there
I keep checking to see if you're blogging. The weepuls on my blog are my old ones. They've been in a box for a long time so I guess that's why they are still in good shape. That's fuuny that your cats liked to play with them. I hope you get some stitching done soon. I'm in one of those collecting patterns phases so no sttching for me, just more hoarding.
3 comments:
Time flies by, doesn't it? It's hard to believe it's June already! I hope you have a great week.
omg i know!!!! its like all of a sudden may was over! and im sure youre awesome towards everyone dont stress about that ... sometimes we see things in ourselfs that others dont even realize are there
I keep checking to see if you're blogging. The weepuls on my blog are my old ones. They've been in a box for a long time so I guess that's why they are still in good shape. That's fuuny that your cats liked to play with them. I hope you get some stitching done soon. I'm in one of those collecting patterns phases so no sttching for me, just more hoarding.
Post a Comment